9.24.2010

...drumroll please...

Zoey Elizabeth was born Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 7:44 p.m. She was 6 lbs. 9 oz, and 19 1/4" long. Just as she's been from the start, she did it on her own timing and schedule.

I'll be back soon with the obligatory labor story. Right now I'm enjoying putting my feet up while my family roams around the house fixing things and making dinner {shout out for my sister's world famous lasagna} and doing my laundry.

For now just know that we're all so in love with her, that Captain America actually went out and purchased this little outfit on his own accord.

3 comments:

cmarie said...

Oh so precious and oh so darling. God bless you and your family!

Libby Design said...

Congrats!! Now time to update your "bio" paragraph in the left hand column....THREE kids now!! :)

GodsJasmineFlower said...

She is completly ADORABLE. Congrats :D