I was lucky enough to get this award from the very lovely Gretchen over at Second Blooming. She's delightful. And honest. No wonder she had the Honest Scrap award bestowed upon her. I think one of the things I like most about her is that her LA actress lifestyle is so different from my decidedly Midwestern one. And yet, mommyhood is the same the world over, isn't it? Thanks, Gretchen! Go show her some love!
The award came with rules as follows:
- Thank the person giving you this award.
- Copy the award to your blog.
- Place a link to their blog.
- Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.
- Nominate other Bloggers.
- Place a link to those Bloggers.
- Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
7 Tidbits (since many of you know me in real life, you probably know these, but let's play along, ok?):
- I have 3 tattoos. I don't regret them. I'd like more.
- For some reason I get more sucked into reading in the summer than winter. Which makes zero sense given my location. I should be holed up all winter reading. But when the weather gets nice, it makes me want to head to bed and read.
- My favorite ice cream topping is hot cocoa mix. Dry. Sprinkled on top.
- My go-to meals are pizza and cereal. I've never really had a time where I thought I'd had too much of one of them. Not sure what I should eat? Pizza or cereal is always a safe bet.
- My favorite places to visit are places where you can just feel the history. Especially along the Eastern coast, and places like Wyoming.
- I am easily addicted. Just ask my husband after I got going on Skee Ball at Chuck E. Cheese last week. "Just one more game..." Or, watch me eat chips & dip. I steer clear of casinos.
- I have never seen "It's a Wonderful Life." Go ahead. Chastize me now.
Ok, now I get to nominate 7 fabulous bloggers.