There is much to be thankful for today. And I'm going to focus on those things. And not the things that are attempting to make me insane.
I am thankful:
- That this time tomorrow I will be in the middle of 50 minutes of facial, after I'm done with 50 minutes of a massage (courtesy of a gift card from last Christmas).
- For mild temps even as we approach the end of November.
- That I won a Zhu Zhu pet set on a blog a while ago, so we're covered for Christmas (although if you know my children, you know that I need to find one more Zhu Zhu pet. Have you seen the hysteria over the Zhu Zhu pets? If I put this set on ebay, I could make enough to fund our entire Christmas).
- That I ended up getting to sit on the couch with Natalie for over an hour last night reading books (She's a big fan of the Llama Llama books right now).
- For the chance to help some college kids out with some green bean casserole today.
- That God has always provided, and He will continue to do so, out of His infinite wisdom. And that His plan is always better and more complete than mine.