10.15.2008

Less funk.

I've had a few great blog ideas in my head. But due to the funk, I just didn't feel like it. I have to say, though, I think the funk is lifting. It feels less consuming, and more like occasional funky fog. Would you believe *gasp* I didn't even feel like shopping? I KNOW, right? That fact alone filled me with more funk. How could I possibly not feel like shopping? It just didn't feel natural.

Now I could use something fabulous in a deep purple for fall. And maybe a strapless dress for a wedding we're going to in November. And I might start getting some ideas for next year's purse.

God is good, and God is faithful. That's not something I can bring myself to doubt. But sometimes I think it's ok to wander through the funky haze. Peaks and valleys and all that.

Thanks for being patient. Give me another day or two, and I think I'll have a lot to fill you in on. If I can remember the posts written in my head. If not, I'll just make something up.

1 comments:

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

*huge hugs* do what you need to do. You are missed, but its understandable.